Friday, July 11, 2014

Mama! Hi I love you! I don't have much time to talk, but my branch president told me I have to email you and let you know I'm ok! I love the picture! How sweet! I'm so sorry that you are feeling so sad; it will get better I promise! The MTC is so great! Mom, I didn't cry my first day at all! They keep me so busy that you don't have time to think about anything! My P-Days are Monday, so I will email you with more details then! But my companion is Sister Strong and she's adorable. Her voice sounds just like Alyse Whiting! We both have no experience with Chinese so we are struggling together! We know how to bear our testimonies in Chinese already, and I have my first "investigator" in about an hour! Pray for me that I will get the gift of tongues and I will be able to reach out to our investigator! I miss you guys, but don't worry about me, I'm doing so great. Heavenly Father has been giving me so much comfort and love. He has let me know that if I focus on my mission everything will work out. The days feel like weeks... but by the time night comes it feels like the day was a blur! I love you all so much! I got the letters from girl's camp about 10 minutes ago. I found Mel's letter, but I know I won't be able to read it without crying so I'm leaving that for tonight in my room. Send my love to everyone. Send my love to Andy. Send my love to Honey. I'm so proud of all you guys.
I will write you on Monday!
Wo Ai Ni!
Jian Jie Mei <3

No comments:

Post a Comment